Monday, December 31, 2007

It's New Year Eve 2008..I am taking off from work today..

A'kum, Hi & Hello everyone. It is Monday 31/12/2007, the final day of 2007. What do you do? Finish of what should have been done in 2007, of course. I am taking urgent leave from work today and what I need to do is to have my car serviced up and ok. I am at the service center in Seremban now. It is great that they provide free internet service here. Thus knowing that during my last vist here I brought my notebook. There is something interesting on at Channel P811 on Astro.It is NFL Live between Tennesse and Indianapolis. Expected time for my car to complete it service and inspection will be approximately at 11.15am. So enjoy your New Year holiday tomorrow, wherever you are and wish you all best!

No comments: