Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday Blues and Home..

7.30am out with my daughter to buy favorite nasik lemak and cakes for breakfast at her favorite stall. She was having extra class this morning begining 8.30am. Her school is about 8 mins far. We had breakfast and then I watched my favorite channel 703. At 9am I was ready for my monthly haircut at my favorite saloon in Salak. Cheap and fast and you need not have to talk to describe with difficulty the favorite haircut you preferred. Just put my head straight and said my favorite line "Macam biasa, ok?" Less than 10 mins later I handed RM7 and strolled off the door towards my car parked outside the saloon. Nearby about 500m under a tree my favorite car-wash . A kancil was ahead in the queue so I waited long enough to have a chat with the kancil owner - a pentioner from my same company- many, many years ago. Both husband and wife are doing petty business since then. Came to my mind, my time will come in another 6 years or more, what will I be? By the way, I paid RM8 for wash & vacuum. Many plans in the pipeline surely some will work for me...but for today my hair is less itchy now and the car is shining clean after a little polishing done upon reaching home. And I am back at my favorite chair in my favorite spot in my house. It is good to feel home. Have a good weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Deo said...

bro, tak sebut spend time with my favorite wife ke? hahahah gila laa kan kalau wife pun ada favorite, ada tak favorite... hahahahah

Anonymous said...

Deo, Hahaha..ada barang exclusive....!