Friday, February 1, 2008

A Recollection of this week's StandOffs!

It's been a hard, days n nights, And I have been working, like a dog! ..(Beatles) It's off to work at 7am and back after 9pm sometime almost a new day! But it was this week (only- hopefully). and not other weeks but like the tides, it looks like a monthly affair. Ironically, it has been almost a 4 days weeks all these while since we entered 2008 and our workstations has been correctly perceived by few as the warzone. After last night --ahhhha I'll feel good!..(NTV 7's 2nd theme song)..so I thought, but Chief Many Clouds called and seek clarification on my slides. Need to find the details from Ragging Bull by mid-next week when Chief come back from the hunting trip. But best of all, today is a public holiday for those working in KL! It is the FT day and as a reward for all KL people -rest! For me and wife, our destination will be GH Seremban to see our 5th grandchild! So adious for now.

No comments: