Thursday, April 17, 2008

All has past but not forgotten..

Cousin Mawi spoked about the RM1 monkey! And I happened to have the photoshot taken by my father of that moment, my brother and his monkey - Zimbo. For more story please click ZIMBO

About Zimbo, the monkey, became our pet and was with for many years until the chain could no longer withstand his strengths and he showed his fangs too often. He must go.

My late father, took him to the forest of the Canadian Hill and released him there. Freedom for Zimbo. It was a sad moment to have a pet and when time like that, it was for the best of all, Zimbo and us.

40 years later, my brother is operating a decent familly business and Zimbo that cost RM1 was never heard of but his decendents are surely in the forest of the Canadian Hill.

No comments: